Friday, August 5, 2011

Letters to the Loon

Sean Bean looks eerily like Bon Jovi here...
(My friend is the writer and head of Inquisitive Loon, and I emailed him a response to his recent email referencing his blog and new tv challenge for Game of Thrones)
"______...none of your picture links work. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that they are supposed to work...in fact, I'm pretty sure that's their only job.
Oh hey, I'm sick right now. Just like we thought might happen. Didn't help that this one chick at work came down with the flu and gave it to me! it's not even like she was hot 'n foxy and we made out or anything! This isn't me being sarcastic either, she's not hot and we didn't make out.

On the bright side, I'm going to lay in bed for the rest of the day and a half and don't have to do the crazy ride back and forth to Mordor, yes Oklahoma 6 hours from here, since it is 6 hours which roughly equals 2 LotR movies is basically mordor. man i love sean bean. and being loopy.

I tried to fold clothes today on the bed and was so exhausted from staying alive that i just let them lie on top of me all hot from the dryer. And we live in the South so it was already like 80 or 90 degrees in the room. but i had chills all morning and have been suffering on and off with chills/fever and headaches and stomachaches. But by this point it was just too hot and i was too tired to move them.

By my opening statement, I hope I've conveyed my pleasure in you watching the show Game of Thrones. I finished the 1st book like a week ago, and I have to say i like the tv show more. not surprising. I like the book, but I don't like to hear about all war stuff. I am scarlett o'hara, and I'm all "boring, fuck guys, i just wanna dance!" (I should teach kids and be a role model, right!??) I started on the second book last night when my stomach pains and headache were too awful to sleep...

Okay, i'm tired again and need to eat soup and drink iced tea and lay here and watch Lost s2, and now you think i'm REALLY sick b/c i'm watching s2. damn, what would make me watch s6??"

No comments:

Post a Comment